Director of REPSO participated in COP 24 at Katowice in UNFCC Conference
The Katowice Climate Change Conference included 24th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 24) to the UNFCCC, the 14th session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP) and the third part of the first session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Paris Agreement (CMA 1-3).
The conference included the 49th sessions of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA) and the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI), and the seventh part of the first session of the Ad Hoc Working Group on the Paris Agreement (APA 1-7).
In addition, action events on human settlements, industry, transport, water, oceans and coastal zones, energy, and land use convened. Roundtables held on:
- finance and climate action
- SDG 12 (responsible consumption and production) and climate
- SDG 8 (decent work and economic growth) and climate
- resilience and climate action
- land use, water and energy
- oceans and coastal zones and transport
- SDG 9 (industry, innovation and infrastructure) and climate